Modern necklace with 12mm freshwater pearls in a beautiful natural white tone.
1. Wipe the pearls with a clean dry cloth after use. This prevents any oil or other dirt to remain on its surface.
2. Visibly dirty pearls can be wiped with a damp cloth and diluted dishwashing detergent.
3. If the thread gets wet during cleaning, allow it to dry. This way the silk thread used in the jewelry does not suffer.
4. Occasionally take the jewelry to a manufacturer if you notice any wear on the beads or if the thread appears loose.
5. Dress them last, remove them first. Store pearls far away from cosmetic products containing alcohol.
6. Store the jewelry in a bag in a dry place. The bag protects the beads from scratching. Do not store the jewelry in a standing holder, it will tear the silk thread.
7. Beads love moisture so use them as often as possible. The surface of the pearl remains beautiful this way.
8. Remember that the surface of the pearl is very delicate. Avoid solvents and other strong substances.
House of Elliott jewelry is handmade from high quality materials ethically in Beijing by four small business owners. We design all the models ourselves!
We deliver our products by post directly from the post office. Returning products is easy and free.
Our guarantee covers defects. We will repair your broken jewelry or provide you with a similar product to replace the broken one.